To enable us to perform our work efficiently and effectively GBD invest heavily in our equipment. The main items are replaced after 3 or 4 years, with smaller items usually replaced after 2 years.
All equipment is regularly services and any routine maintenance carried out before each job.
We are prepared to, and have the means to, invest in new equipment to meet the needs of new contracts if appropriate. We are also always reviewing our existing equipment and requirements to ensure they match.
Grounds Maintenance Equipment
RANSOMES HR3300 Out front rotary mower, with hydraulic driven deck to reduce noise output.
- RANSOMES Commander 3520 gang mower for best quality cut to large areas such as open spaces and playing fields.
- KUBOTA G23 Hi-Dump Rotary cut and collect machine able to tip grass cuttings directly onto tipper vehicle
- KUBOTA G21 Hi-Dump Rotary cut and collect machine able to tip grass cuttings directly onto tipper vehicle
- KUBOTA F3680 Out front rotary mower
- KUBOTA B3030 Compact Tractor with various attachments such as rotovator, grader, harrows, and reciprocating hedge cutter
- HAYTER LT324 Cylinder triple mower for best quality cutting to smaller areas than Ransomes Commander
- SNOWEX SP 1575 Spreader for application of grit in icy conditions
- CAMON C300 Shredder for woody waste.
- 4 VIKING MB 755 Rotary hand mowers
- HAYTER Harrier 56 Pedestrian roller rotary mower
- LAWNFLITE Pedestrian roller rotary mower
- STIHL Various brush cutters and trimmers
- STIHL Various hedge cutters and chain saws
- STIHL Various hand held and back pack blowers
- BOLENS ROTOVATOR Pedestrian rotovator for preparation of smaller areas
- AERATOR For hollow tine coring of fine turf areas.
- IVECO DAILY TIPPER Good for towing and also has a good carrying capacity so we can get materials to and from site easily.
- 2 CITROEN RELAY BEAVER TAILS – Purpose built for transporting the ride-on mowers between sites without the need for trailers.
- FIAT DUCCATO TIPPER Purpose built 3 way tipper enabling us to tip whichever way we need and also even if trailer connected.
- ISUZU RODEO 4 X 4 Even with poor road conditions due to the weather we can get to your site.
- LDV MAXUS VAN For the smaller jobs.
We are currently looking into purchasing a Seko 400/50 Bio-Chopper for processing the green waste generated by our works so it can be converted into compost for future use.
A 60 HP tractor is also high on our priority list as this will enable us to more efficient when undertaking larger scale work.
Ready for the winter we are purchasing a snow plough so we can offer snow clearance services to our existing and new customers.